NADA Vehicle Valuations Solutions
Access the most current used values and new vehicle invoices for a wide range of vehicles, 24/7. Online access provides information without searching through multiple paper guides or worrying about whether or not you have the correct vehicle and most up-to-date values. With access to electronic valuations through NADA Used Car Guide Online, information is always current, always available, and offers convenient, printable reports.
NADA Used Car Guide Online provides the most convenient access to valuation data for all types of new and used vehicles from cars and trucks to motorcycles and boats! Since NADA Used Car Guide Online is a web-based product, there is no software to install and your whole staff may use it at the same time, without the need for additional user licenses. With NADA Used Car Guide values at your fingertips, it’s faster and easier than ever to make the best business decisions about any used vehicle — anytime, anywhere. For more information on NADA Used Car Guide, or paper guides, email Deirdre Rhodes.
- Quick access to NADA Used Car Guide benchmark values:
- Auction Values (Low, Average, and High) – recent price action for used cars and light-duty trucks at wholesale auction. Updated weekly.
- Trade-In Values (Rough, Average, and Clean Condition-Based Values) Representing the typical price for a vehicle at trade-in. Updated monthly.
- Loan Value (Clean Condition-Based Value) Representing the potential amount of credit that may be obtained on a vehicle. Updated monthly.
- Retail Value (Clean Condition-Based Value) Representing the typical selling price for a vehicle. Updated monthly.
- Optional certified pre-owned valuation for a range of vehicles, including:
- New vehicle MSRP and invoice
- Used cars and light-duty trucks, with values dating back to 1993
- Commercial trucks
- Classic, collectible, exotic, and muscle car
- Motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, and personal watercraft
- Vintage, collective, and retro motorcycles
- Recreation vehicles
- Marine vehicles
- Van/truck conversion vehicles and limousines
- Farm equipment (available for an additional access fee)
- Automatically calculated accessory and mileage options to ensure accurate valuations
- Report generator for easy reference and printing
- Ability to look up vehicles by scanning the VIN through your smartphone.
NADA VIN Scanner Application provides superior barcode recognition, reading of both regular (linear) and square (2D) VIN barcodes. Automatically copies scanned VIN to NADA Online for decoding. Mobile web access and NADA VIN Scanner are free with subscription.
- Key in the VIN or select make/model through your desktop.
- Access to all ten NADA regions so you can get localized data for your market.
Get online access to manufactured housing valuations and information. This is a specialty-order item that must be ordered directly through NADA Used Car Guide.
Request more information about how LEVERAGE can provide access to valuation data through NADA Used Car Guide.