Your Branching Solution
Members today demand multiple, convenient ways to handle their financial transactions. Participating in a shared branching network substantially increases the number of locations for your members to handle their financial business without incurring large capital expenditures. Additionally, shared branching provides for business continuity in the event of a system failure.
Credit union members have access to more than 5,000 branch locations across the nation. Services provided through the CO-OP Shared Branching Network include:
- Cash or check deposits to share or share draft accounts
- Transfers from account to account
- Transfers from credit union to credit union
- Loan payments
- Cash or check withdrawals from share or share draft accounts
- Cash-recognized payroll checks
- Statement prints
- 24/7 toll-free member service to access account balances and make transfers
- Access account balances and make transfers from a mobile phone
CO-OP Shared Branching features the Next Generation Network (NGN) technology platform which is the most fraud resistant, cost-effective, dependable switch technology available.
Request more information about how to increase the number of locations your members can handle financial services through CO-OP’s shared branching.
Credit Union Service Centers